Shantaram's Handwriting Input Tool.
Simple, retro-style portable computer
- 30 pushbuttons,
- a 20x4 LCD,
- an ESP8266/z80 cpu [brains],
- and an Atmega328 based Arduino [I/O],
- along with some 74hc165/595s and a piezo buzzer.
I'd also love to make it communicate wirelessly and do math calculations.
I can occassionally be found rambling about this in
##electronics on libera.
Someday, I'd like to make an animated
using a combination of a doom-style rendering engine and 2d
sprites, just to see where it goes.
So Long, Sally
a game about a high
and a girl who goes missing
Untitled Apocalypse Game
a game about:
- earth in the future
- a crashlanded robot
- a war nobody meant to start
- and a sweetheart left at home
game about a
dragon-slayer tired of dragon-slaying.