Have a vision, but not sure how to implement it? I will build the website of your dreams using your content
and ensure your goals are met.
Once complete, you will receive a zip file with all the site code and assets.
For an additional fee I can deploy the website to your already-provisioned server, or help you deploy
your site for the first time.
Note: I think the web should be filled with light, accessible styles (such as the one you're viewing
now) and so if you have something particularly grand or frilly in mind, consider looking for another
PRICING Prices start at $20 (INR 1000 for Indian customers) for the
first eight hours of work. Every additional hour of work will be billed at $10 (₹500 for Indian
customers) per hour.
Contact me for details and a free quote.
- This will include one initial design and two free revisions.
- For additional revisions, an extra charge (depending again on complexity) applies.
Software engineering / website deployment
Have a cool idea for an application / a utility you need but can't build? Always wanted a website, but never
could figure out how to start? Hire me to do it for you! I have experience in Java, Python, HTML5,
back-end), and CSS. I also know a little bit of Svelte.
PRICING $50 for the first eight hours, $20 per additional hour, depending on
complexity. (INR 2000 for the first and INR 1000/hr onwards for Indian customers.)
- The price will include one initial design and one free revision, along with documentation on usage
and support for six months. You can re-hire me for additional maintenance, e-mail me to discuss
pricing. You can also pay for additional revisions.
- Any charges such as hosting and domain costs must be borne by you.
Tutoring / training
I can teach you or someone you know one of the following things.
- Python programming
- Basics of Python programming
The basic course is intended at beginners and contains theoretical concepts that will get
started writing code in Python.
- Software Development with Python
This intermediate course mainly focuses on using the skills learnt in the basic course to
real-world applications and software. You'll also be learning some object-oriented
- Basics of HTML5 / CSS
In this course you'll be learning to design and build simple websites, starting from scratch
going on to build a good-looking website for yourself using best practices and modern,
browser features. We'll also touch on CSS animations.
Intended at absolute beginners, this short crash course goes over the basics of programming
- Front-end Software Development
In this course, we'll be using the knowledge from the two previous courses to develop a
simple applications, and touching on various browser APIs available to us.
- Linux usage
I offer two courses for people looking to learn Linux.
- The basic course serves to familiarise you with setting up and using a Linux system,
installing packages, customizing your environment, updating software, and
troubleshooting/fixing your own problems.
- The intermediate course serves to teach you how to get more potential out of your system,
getting you comfortable with using the command line and automating simple tasks via shell
scripting. You'll also learn about the modern Linux ecosystem, distributions, and installing
software from source code.
- All courses will continue as long as we have more to cover in the syllabus. Thus, the duration
and total cost depends entirely on your learning speed.
- All courses cost $25/hour. (INR 1000/hour for Indian customers)
Scripting and automation
I will help you automate just about any task of your choosing by writing a Python script for it.
PRICING $10-50 depending on complexity. (INR 500 to 1000 for Indian customers.)
- This includes the script and related documentation.
- You can pay me for extended support beyond getting it installed, depending on your needs. This can
be negotiated on a per-case basis.
I can help you migrate to Linux on your machine. You'd be surprised how many people don't have any everyday
tasks that require Windows or another nonfree (free as in freedom
, not free beer
installed, and you can even have both your current OS and Linux installed at the same time, in many cases.
A desktop environment, in simple terms, consists of the things you see and interact with to use your
computer and the applications you use to do your work. You can choose any one of the following
environments and distributions and I'll walk you through getting them set up on your computer.
Choice of environment:
Choice of distribution:
- GNOME An environment named GNOME, suitable for users who are just
looking to get work done in a cohesive, well-made environment, and aren't looking to do much
- KDE A desktop environment called KDE Plasma, useful for people
comfortable with Windows and unwilling to learn a new interface.
- LXDE A lightweight environment called LXDE. Great for older
- Fedora An all-round, solid choice for people looking for a
balanced mixture of stability and up-to-date software.
- Debian/Ubuntu derivatives Recommended if you're looking for an
experience that just works, with the widest collection of software, guides, and tutorials
available for it.
- elementary OS An operating system that comes by default
with an environment called Pantheon, resembling macOS.
- Pop!_OS An operating system by System76. Uses GNOME by
default, great for general purpose use.
- CrunchBang++ A Debian derivative, great for older
PRICING $10-15 per install, depending on distro. (INR 250-500 for Indian
- This price covers the install and answering your basic questions, but for any further support please
look to my maintenance and training packages below.
- If you feel you are unable to get used to the OS after a week or so, I will help you revert your
system to the way it was before the install. If it's been longer than a week since the install, you
will have to buy a maintenance package.
Have an old system that's running slow? Or did you just avail yourself of my Linux package and are looking
to keep your system running well / would like some security in case something breaks? You'd be surprised
what a few simple tweaks can do for your old workhorse. Hire me, and I'll provide you constant support for
your machine. I charge by the week, and in that time, all you have to do is send me an e-mail or a text
message and I will help you ASAP with whatever it is you need, upto an hour a day ($5/INR200 per extra hour
after the first hour). Or you can get a one-time repair for a smaller fee.
PRICING $25 per week, $10 for a one-time fix. (INR 1000/300 for Indian
If there's no measurable improvement after a one-time fix, there won't be any charge.
Hardware advice/computer troubleshooting
Looking to build a new system? Have an older system that's a bit faulty? I will help you with these things.
PRICING $10/hour for troubleshooting discussions, $5/hour for building
discussions. (INR 500/200 respectively for Indian customers.)
I can write both fiction and non-fiction pieces depending on your requirements. It could be anything from
writing documentation for your software project, to editing / proofreading something you wrote, to writing
an entirely original piece.
PRICING $5/200 words. (INR 1/word for Indian customers.)
Things you should know
Back to top
- All dollar prices listed are in US dollars.
- I accept payment via Ethereum, Monero, bank transfers, and PayPal. Indian customers can also pay by
UPI. If you have an alternate payment
method, send me an e-mail and we can talk about it.
- All services listed are non-refundable unless I mention otherwise.
- Prices are determined on a case-by-case basis. Numbers listed are estimates for a typical job.
- If you have any special requests, let me know in your e-mail or other correspondence to me.